Introduction to the special issue
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brailsford, Sally & Vissers, Jan, 2011. "OR in healthcare: A European perspective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(2), pages 223-234, July.
- Xiaolan Xie & Steve Gallivan & Alain Guinet & Marion Rauner, 2010. "Operational research applied to health services: a special volume dedicated to the international conference ORAHS’2007," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 178(1), pages 1-4, July.
- Brian Reddy & Praveen Thokala & Alison Iliff & Kerry Warhurst & Helen Chambers & Lynsey Bowker & Stephen J. Walters & Alejandra Duenas & Michael P. Kelly, 2016. "Using MCDA to generate and interpret evidence to inform local government investment in public health," EURO Journal on Decision Processes, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 4(3), pages 161-181, November.
- Rauner, M. S. & Vissers, J. M. H., 2003. "OR applied to health services: Planning for the future with scarce resources," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 1-2, October.
- repec:spr:isorms:978-1-4614-6507-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brailsford, Sally & Harper, Paul, 2008. "OR in Health," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 901-904, March.
- Gerhard Weber & Jacek Blazewicz & Marion Rauner & Metin Türkay, 2014. "Recent advances in computational biology, bioinformatics, medicine, and healthcare by modern OR," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 22(3), pages 427-430, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eurjdp:v:4:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s40070-016-0061-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .