Recent advances in computational biology, bioinformatics, medicine, and healthcare by modern OR
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joana Dias & Humberto Rocha & Brígida Ferreira & Maria Lopes, 2014. "A genetic algorithm with neural network fitness function evaluation for IMRT beam angle optimization," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 22(3), pages 431-455, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alec Morton & Marion Rauner & Greg Zaric, 2016. "Introduction to the special issue," EURO Journal on Decision Processes, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 4(3), pages 157-159, November.
- Immanuel Bomze & Karl F. Dörner & Richard F. Hartl & Ulrike Leopold-Wildburger & Georg Pflug & Marion Rauner & Christian Stummer & Gernot Tragler & Tina Wakolbinger, 2018. "Emerging and innovative OR applications: a special issue in honor of Walter J. Gutjahr," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 26(2), pages 259-263, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Guillermo Cabrera-Guerrero & Andrew J. Mason & Andrea Raith & Matthias Ehrgott, 2018. "Pareto local search algorithms for the multi-objective beam angle optimisation problem," Journal of Heuristics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 205-238, April.
- Aydin Azizi, 2017. "Introducing a Novel Hybrid Artificial Intelligence Algorithm to Optimize Network of Industrial Applications in Modern Manufacturing," Complexity, Hindawi, vol. 2017, pages 1-18, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:cejnor:v:22:y:2014:i:3:p:427-430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.