Determining the “Health Benefit Basket” of the Statutory Health Insurance scheme in Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Busse, Reinhard & Stargardt, Tom & Schreyögg, Jonas & Simon, Claudia & Martin, Maria, 2005. "Defining benefit catalogues and entitlements to health care in Germany: Decision makers, decision criteria and taxonomy of catalogues," Discussion Papers 2005/5, Technische Universität Berlin, School of Economics and Management.
- Niebuhr, Dea & Greß, Stefan & Rothgang, Heinz & Wasem, Jürgen, 2003. "Verfahren und Kriterien zur Konkretisierung des Leistungskatalogs in der gesetzlichen Krankenversicherung," Working papers of the ZeS 05/2003, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henschke, Cornelia, 2012. "Provision and financing of assistive technology devices in Germany: A bureaucratic odyssey? The case of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and Duchenne muscular dystrophy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 176-184.
- Fourie, Carina & Biller-Andorno, Nikola & Wild, Verina, 2014. "Systematically evaluating the impact of diagnosis-related groups (DRGs) on health care delivery: A matrix of ethical implications," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 157-164.
- Florian Hofer & Dmitrij Achelrod & Tom Stargardt, 2016. "Cost-Utility Analysis of Telemonitoring Interventions for Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) in Germany," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 14(6), pages 691-701, December.
- J. Schreyögg & T. Stargardt & M. Velasco-Garrido & R. Busse, 2005. "Defining the “Health Benefit Basket” in nine European countries," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 6(1), pages 2-10, November.
- Olberg, Britta & Perleth, Matthias & Busse, Reinhard, 2014. "The new regulation to investigate potentially beneficial diagnostic and therapeutic methods in Germany: Up to international standard?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 135-145.
- Stargardt, Tom & Schreyögg, Jonas & Busse, Reinhard, 2007. "Pricing behaviour of pharmacies after market deregulation for OTC drugs: The case of Germany," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 30-38, November.
- Haeder, Simon F., 2014. "Balancing adequacy and affordability?: Essential Health Benefits under the Affordable Care Act," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 285-291.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth benefit plans; Germany; Health services; Health priorities; National health programs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:6:y:2005:i:1:p:30-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.