Cost accounting to determine prices: How well do prices reflect costs in the German DRG-system?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Lungen & B. Dredge & A. Rose & C. Roebuck & E. Plamper & K. Lauterbach, 2004. "Using diagnosis-related groups," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 5(4), pages 287-289, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gartner, Daniel & Kolisch, Rainer, 2014. "Scheduling the hospital-wide flow of elective patients," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(3), pages 689-699.
- Oliver Tiemann, 2008. "Variations in hospitalisation costs for acute myocardial infarction - a comparison across Europe," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(S1), pages 33-45.
- Grigorakis, Nikolaos & Floros, Christos & Tsangari, Haritini & Tsoukatos, Evangelos, 2016. "Out of pocket payments and social health insurance for private hospital care: Evidence from Greece," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(8), pages 948-959.
- Bernhard Ultsch & Ingrid Köster & Thomas Reinhold & Anette Siedler & Gérard Krause & Andrea Icks & Ingrid Schubert & Ole Wichmann, 2013. "Epidemiology and cost of herpes zoster and postherpetic neuralgia in Germany," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(6), pages 1015-1026, December.
- Matthias Vogl & Reiner Leidl, 2016. "Informing management on the future structure of hospital care: an extrapolation of trends in demand and costs in lung diseases," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 17(4), pages 505-517, May.
- Vogl, Matthias, 2013. "Improving patient-level costing in the English and the German ‘DRG’ system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 290-300.
- Vogl, Matthias, 2014. "Hospital financing: Calculating inpatient capital costs in Germany with a comparative view on operating costs and the English costing scheme," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 141-151.
- Mareike Heimeshoff & Jonas Schreyögg & Lukas Kwietniewski, 2014. "Cost and technical efficiency of physician practices: a stochastic frontier approach using panel data," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 150-161, June.
- Raulinajtys-Grzybek, Monika, 2014. "Cost accounting models used for price-setting of health services: An international review," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 341-353.
- Sutherland, Jason Murray & Walker, Jan, 2008. "Challenges of rehabilitation case mix measurement in Ontario hospitals," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 336-348, March.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:122:y:2018:i:2:p:75-80 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ettelt, Stefanie & Fazekas, Mihaly & Mays, Nicholas & Nolte, Ellen, 2012. "Assessing health care planning – A framework-led comparison of Germany and New Zealand," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 50-59.
- Jonas Schreyögg & Tom Stargardt & Oliver Tiemann & Reinhard Busse, 2006. "Methods to determine reimbursement rates for diagnosis related groups (DRG): A comparison of nine European countries," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 215-223, August.
- Mareike Heimeshoff & Jonas Schreyögg & Oliver Tiemann, 2014. "Employment effects of hospital privatization in Germany," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(7), pages 747-757, September.
- Polyzos, Nikolaos & Karanikas, Haralampos & Thireos, Eleftherios & Kastanioti, Catherine & Kontodimopoulos, Nick, 2013. "Reforming reimbursement of public hospitals in Greece during the economic crisis: Implementation of a DRG system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 14-22.
More about this item
KeywordsHospital charges; Hospital costs; Hospital information systems; Financial management; Accounting; Diagnosis related groups; Prospective payment system;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:hcarem:v:9:y:2006:i:3:p:269-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.