Endogenous schooling and the distribution of the gender wage gap
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hansen, Jörgen & Wahlberg, Roger, 1999. "Endogenous Schooling and the Distribution of the Gender Wage Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 78, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Pablo Atal & Hugo Nopo & Natalia Winder, 2009.
"New Century, Old Disparities: Gender and Ethnic Wage Gaps in Latin America,"
Research Department Publications
4640, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Juan Pablo Atal & Hugo R. Ñopo & Natalia Winder, 2009. "New Century, Old Disparities: Gender and Ethnic Wage Gaps in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1131, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Nopo, Hugo R. & Atal, Juan Pablo & Winder, Natalia, 2010. "New Century, Old Disparities: Gender and Ethnic Wage Gaps in Latin America," IZA Discussion Papers 5085, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hugo Ñopo, 2008. "Matching as a Tool to Decompose Wage Gaps," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 90(2), pages 290-299, May.
- Coral Río & Carlos Gradín & Olga Cantó, 2011.
"The measurement of gender wage discrimination: the distributional approach revisited,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 9(1), pages 57-86, March.
- Coral del RÌo Otero & Carlos GradÌn Lago & Olga CantÛ S·nchez, "undated". "The measurement of gender wage discrimination: the distributional approach revisited," Studies on the Spanish Economy 192, FEDEA.
- Coral del Río & Carlos Gradín & Olga Cantó, 2006. "The measurement of gender wage discrimination: The distributional approach revisited," Working Papers 25, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Luis Gamboa & Blanca Zuluaga, 2013.
"Is There a Motherhood Penalty? Decomposing the Family Wage Gap in Colombia,"
Journal of Family and Economic Issues,
Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 421-434, December.
- Luis Fernando Gamboa & Blanca Zuluaga, 2011. "Is there a motherhood penalty? decomposing the family wage gap in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 010288, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Luis Fernando Gamboa & Blanca Zuluaga, 2011. "Is there a motherhood penalty? Decomposing the family wage gap in Colombia," Working Papers 220, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Coral del Río Otero & Carlos Gradín Lago & Olga Cantó Sánchez, 2004. "El enfoque distributivo en el análisis de la discriminación salarial por razón de género," Working Papers 0405, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Lucía Navarro-Gómez & Mario F. Rueda-Narvaez, 2015. "Distribution of the gender wage gap with endogenous human capital: evidence for Spain," Evidence-based HRM: A Global Forum for Empirical Scholarship, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 25-45, April.
- repec:bla:revinw:v:63:y:2017:i:4:p:821-840 is not listed on IDEAS
- KUEPIE Mathias & DZOSSA Anaclet Désiré & KELODJOUE Samuel, 2013. "Determinants of labor market gender inequalities in Cameroon, Senegal and Mali: the role of human capital and the fertility burden," LISER Working Paper Series 2013-08, LISER.
More about this item
KeywordsReturn to education; endogenous schooling; panel data; unobserved heterogeneity; distribution of wage gap; J3; J7;
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J7 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:30:y:2005:i:1:p:1-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.