On the cost-benefit of the regionalisation of the National Health Service
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Levaggi, Rosella & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune, 2014.
"Patient mobility, health care quality and welfare,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 140-157.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Rosella Levaggi & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2011. "Patient Mobility, Health Care Quality and Welfare," NIPE Working Papers 26/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Levaggi, Rosella & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune, 2011. "Patient Mobility, Health Care Quality and Welfare," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 13/2011, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Rosella Levaggi & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2014. "Patient Mobility, Health Care Quality and Welfare," CESifo Working Paper Series 4576, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brekke, Kurt Richard & Levaggi, Rosella & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune, 2011. "Patient Mobility, Health Care Quality and Welfare," CEPR Discussion Papers 8559, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:nip:nipewp:09/2015 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lisa Grazzini & Alessandro Petretto, 2006. "Vertical Tax Competition with Tax Sharing and Equalization Grants," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 65(1), pages 75-94, May.
- Rosella Levaggi & Francesco Menoncin, 2013. "Soft budget constraints in health care: evidence from Italy," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(5), pages 725-737, October.
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Levaggi, Rosella & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune, 2016.
"Patient mobility and health care quality when regions and patients differ in income,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 372-387.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Rosella Levaggi & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, "undated". "Patient mobility and health care quality when regions and patients differ in income," NIPE Working Papers 9/2015, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
More about this item
KeywordsKey words: National Health Service; fiscal federalism; intergovernmental grants; marginal cost and benefit of public funds; JEL classification: H21; H71; H77; I18;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ecogov:v:1:y:2000:i:3:p:213-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.