Population momentum for gradual demographic transitions: an alternative approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Schoen, 2009. "The metastable birth trajectory," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 21(25), pages 759-764, November.
- Nan Li, 2006. "The Momentum of Real Population Under Linear Fertility Transition," Mathematical Population Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 105-116.
- -, 2008. "Demographic change and its influence on development in Latin America and the Caribbean," Libros y Documentos Institucionales, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 2895 edited by Eclac, October.
- Robert Schoen, 2005. "Intrinsically dynamic population models," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 12(3), pages 51-76, March.
- Thomas Espenshade & Analia Olgiati & Simon Levin, 2011. "On Nonstable and Stable Population Momentum," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(4), pages 1581-1599, November.
- David N. Koons & Randall Holmes & James B. Grand, 2006. "Population inertia and its sensitivity to changes in vital rates or initial conditions," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2006-040, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:39:y:2002:i:1:p:65-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.