Population dynamics of humans and other animals
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 24 (1987)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- W. Hicks, 1974. "Economic development and fertility change in Mexico, 1950–1970," Demography, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 407-421, August.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Evenson, Robert E, 1977. "Fertility, Schooling, and the Economic Contribution of Children in Rural India: An Econometric Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(5), pages 1065-79, July.
- H. J. Habakkuk, 1953. "English Population In The Eighteenth Century," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 6(2), pages 117-133, December.
- Schapiro, Morton Owen, 1982. "Land Availability and Fertility in the United States, 1760–1870," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(03), pages 577-600, September.
- James Frauenthal & Kenneth Swick, 1983. "Limit cycle oscillations of the human population," Demography, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 285-298, August.
- Weir, David R., 1984. "Life Under Pressure: France and England, 1670–1870," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(01), pages 27-47, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:24:y:1987:i:4:p:443-465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.