Population dynamics of humans and other animals
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 24 (1987)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.populationassociation.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schapiro, Morton Owen, 1982. "Land Availability and Fertility in the United States, 1760–1870," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(03), pages 577-600, September.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Evenson, Robert E, 1977. "Fertility, Schooling, and the Economic Contribution of Children in Rural India: An Econometric Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(5), pages 1065-1079, July.
- Weir, David R., 1984. "Life Under Pressure: France and England, 1670–1870," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(01), pages 27-47, March.
- W. Hicks, 1974. "Economic development and fertility change in Mexico, 1950–1970," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 11(3), pages 407-421, August.
- James Frauenthal & Kenneth Swick, 1983. "Limit cycle oscillations of the human population," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 20(3), pages 285-298, August.
- H. J. Habakkuk, 1953. "English Population In The Eighteenth Century," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 6(2), pages 117-133, December.