Optimizing a multi-stage production/inventory system by DC programming based approaches
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bogaschewsky, Ronald W. & Buscher, Udo D. & Lindner, Gerd, 2001. "Optimizing multi-stage production with constant lot size and varying number of unequal sized batches," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 183-191, April.
- Le An & Pham Tao, 2005. "The DC (Difference of Convex Functions) Programming and DCA Revisited with DC Models of Real World Nonconvex Optimization Problems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 23-46, January.
- Hsiao, Yu-Cheng, 2008. "Optimal single-cycle policies for the one-warehouse multi-retailer inventory/distribution system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 219-229, July.
- Goyal, S. K. & Szendrovits, A. Z., 1986. "A constant lot size model with equal and unequal sized batch shipments between production stages," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 203-210, March.
- Andrew Z. Szendrovits, 1975. "Manufacturing Cycle Time Determination for a Multi-Stage Economic Production Quantity Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(3), pages 298-308, November.
- Szendrovits, Andrew Z & Drezner, ZVI, 1980. "Optimizing multi-stage production with constant lot size and varying numbers of batches," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 8(6), pages 623-629.
More about this item
KeywordsMixed integer nonlinear program; DC programming; DCA; Branch and bound; Multistage manufacturing system; Lot size; Unequal batches;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:57:y:2014:i:2:p:441-468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .