PAINT: Pareto front interpolation for nonlinear multiobjective optimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thibaut Mastrolia, 2017. "Moral hazard in welfare economics: on the advantage of Planner's advices to manage employees' actions," Working Papers hal-01504473, HAL.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:261:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2634-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:681-704 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:485:d:70240 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nomeda Dobrovolskienė & Rima Tamošiūnienė, 2016. "Sustainability-Oriented Financial Resource Allocation in a Project Portfolio through Multi-Criteria Decision-Making," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-18, May.
- Ruiz, Ana B. & Sindhya, Karthik & Miettinen, Kaisa & Ruiz, Francisco & Luque, Mariano, 2015. "E-NAUTILUS: A decision support system for complex multiobjective optimization problems based on the NAUTILUS method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(1), pages 218-231.
- Vesa Ojalehto & Kaisa Miettinen & Timo Laukkanen, 2014. "Implementation aspects of interactive multiobjective optimization for modeling environments: the case of GAMS-NIMBUS," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 58(3), pages 757-779, July.
- Thibaut Mastrolia, 2017. "Moral hazard in welfare economics: on the advantage of Planner's advices to manage employees' actions," Papers 1706.01254, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsMultiobjective optimization; Interactive decision making; Computationally expensive problems; Approximation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:52:y:2012:i:3:p:845-867. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.