PAINT: Pareto front interpolation for nonlinear multiobjective optimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Allevi, E., Gnudi, A. & Konnov, I.V., 2001. "Combined relaxation method with Frank-Wolfe type auxiliary procedures for variational inequalities over product sets," Pure Mathematics and Applications, Department of Mathematics, Corvinus University of Budapest, pages 1-9.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thibaut Mastrolia, 2017. "Moral hazard in welfare economics: on the advantage of Planner's advices to manage employees' actions," Working Papers hal-01504473, HAL.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:485:d:70240 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nomeda Dobrovolskienė & Rima Tamošiūnienė, 2016. "Sustainability-Oriented Financial Resource Allocation in a Project Portfolio through Multi-Criteria Decision-Making," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-18, May.
- Ruiz, Ana B. & Sindhya, Karthik & Miettinen, Kaisa & Ruiz, Francisco & Luque, Mariano, 2015. "E-NAUTILUS: A decision support system for complex multiobjective optimization problems based on the NAUTILUS method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(1), pages 218-231.
- repec:eee:energy:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:681-704 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vesa Ojalehto & Kaisa Miettinen & Timo Laukkanen, 2014. "Implementation aspects of interactive multiobjective optimization for modeling environments: the case of GAMS-NIMBUS," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 58(3), pages 757-779, July.
- Thibaut Mastrolia, 2017. "Moral hazard in welfare economics: on the advantage of Planner's advices to manage employees' actions," Papers 1706.01254, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsMultiobjective optimization; Interactive decision making; Computationally expensive problems; Approximation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:52:y:2012:i:3:p:845-867. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .