Non-monotone projection gradient method for non-negative matrix factorization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Willard I. Zangwill, 1967. "Non-Linear Programming Via Penalty Functions," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 344-358.
- Hua Zhou & Yichao Wu, 2014. "A Generic Path Algorithm for Regularized Statistical Estimation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 686-699.
- Elmor L. Peterson, 1976. "Fenchel's Duality Thereom in Generalized Geometric Programming," Discussion Papers 252, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hua Zhou & Kenneth L. Lange, 2010. "On the Bumpy Road to the Dominant Mode," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 37(4), pages 612-631.
- Elmor L. Peterson, 1976. "Optimality Conditions in Generalized Geometric Programming," Discussion Papers 221, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:269:y:2015:i:c:p:59-69 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNon-negative Matrix Factorization; Projection gradient; Non-monotone technique;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:51:y:2012:i:3:p:1163-1171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .