A parallel algorithm for two-staged two-dimensional fixed-orientation cutting problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Roy Weintraub & Evelyn L. Forget, 2007. "Introduction," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 39(5), pages 1-6, Supplemen.
- Wascher, Gerhard & Hau[ss]ner, Heike & Schumann, Holger, 2007. "An improved typology of cutting and packing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(3), pages 1109-1130, December.
- Dyckhoff, Harald, 1990. "A typology of cutting and packing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 145-159, January.
- Belov, G. & Scheithauer, G., 2006. "A branch-and-cut-and-price algorithm for one-dimensional stock cutting and two-dimensional two-stage cutting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(1), pages 85-106, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cui, Yaodong & Zhao, Zhigang, 2013. "Heuristic for the rectangular two-dimensional single stock size cutting stock problem with two-staged patterns," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(2), pages 288-298.
More about this item
KeywordsBeam-search; Branch-and-bound; Dynamic programming; Heuristics; Integer programming; Master-slave paradigm; Optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:51:y:2012:i:2:p:783-807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .