Multiple machine continuous setup lotsizing with sequence-dependent setups
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- de Matta, Renato & Guignard, Monique, 1994. "Studying the effects of production loss due to setup in dynamic production scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 62-73, January.
- Salomon, Marc & Solomon, Marius M. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N. & Dumas, Yvan & Dauzere-Peres, Stephane, 1997. "Solving the discrete lotsizing and scheduling problem with sequence dependent set-up costs and set-up times using the Travelling Salesman Problem with time windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 494-513, August.
- Jans, Raf & Degraeve, Zeger, 2007. "Meta-heuristics for dynamic lot sizing: A review and comparison of solution approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1855-1875, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolosewicz, Cathy & Dauzère-Pérès, Stéphane & Aggoune, Riad, 2015. "A Lagrangian heuristic for an integrated lot-sizing and fixed scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(1), pages 3-12.
- Guimarães, Luis & Klabjan, Diego & Almada-Lobo, Bernardo, 2014. "Modeling lotsizing and scheduling problems with sequence dependent setups," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(3), pages 644-662.
- Amorim, P. & Belo-Filho, M.A.F. & Toledo, F.M.B. & Almeder, C. & Almada-Lobo, B., 2013. "Lot sizing versus batching in the production and distribution planning of perishable goods," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 208-218.
- Meyr, Herbert & Mann, Matthias, 2013. "A decomposition approach for the General Lotsizing and Scheduling Problem for Parallel production Lines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(3), pages 718-731.
- Karina Copil & Martin Wörbelauer & Herbert Meyr & Horst Tempelmeier, 2017. "Simultaneous lotsizing and scheduling problems: a classification and review of models," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., pages 1-64.
More about this item
KeywordsContinuous setup lotsizing; Sequence-dependent setup; Integer programming; Lagrangian decomposition; Heuristics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:47:y:2010:i:3:p:529-552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .