Multiple machine continuous setup lotsizing with sequence-dependent setups
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- de Matta, Renato & Guignard, Monique, 1994. "Studying the effects of production loss due to setup in dynamic production scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 62-73, January.
- Salomon, Marc & Solomon, Marius M. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N. & Dumas, Yvan & Dauzere-Peres, Stephane, 1997. "Solving the discrete lotsizing and scheduling problem with sequence dependent set-up costs and set-up times using the Travelling Salesman Problem with time windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 494-513, August.
- Jans, Raf & Degraeve, Zeger, 2007. "Meta-heuristics for dynamic lot sizing: A review and comparison of solution approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1855-1875, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolosewicz, Cathy & Dauzère-Pérès, Stéphane & Aggoune, Riad, 2015. "A Lagrangian heuristic for an integrated lot-sizing and fixed scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(1), pages 3-12.
- Guimarães, Luis & Klabjan, Diego & Almada-Lobo, Bernardo, 2014. "Modeling lotsizing and scheduling problems with sequence dependent setups," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(3), pages 644-662.
- Amorim, P. & Belo-Filho, M.A.F. & Toledo, F.M.B. & Almeder, C. & Almada-Lobo, B., 2013. "Lot sizing versus batching in the production and distribution planning of perishable goods," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 208-218.
- Karina Copil & Martin Wörbelauer & Herbert Meyr & Horst Tempelmeier, 2017. "Simultaneous lotsizing and scheduling problems: a classification and review of models," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 39(1), pages 1-64, January.
- Meyr, Herbert & Mann, Matthias, 2013. "A decomposition approach for the General Lotsizing and Scheduling Problem for Parallel production Lines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(3), pages 718-731.
More about this item
KeywordsContinuous setup lotsizing; Sequence-dependent setup; Integer programming; Lagrangian decomposition; Heuristics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:47:y:2010:i:3:p:529-552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.