Testing for no effect via splines
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 27 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/180/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chin-Shang Li, 2003. "A Lack-of-Fit Test for Heteroscedastic Regression Models via Cosine-Series Smoothers," Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics, Australian Statistical Publishing Association Inc., vol. 45(4), pages 477-489, December.
- Chen, Juei-Chao, 1994. "Testing goodness of fit of polynomial models via spline smoothing techniques," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 65-76, January.
- R. L. Eubank, 2000. "Testing for No Effect by Cosine Series Methods," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 27(4), pages 747-763.
- Juei-Chao Chen, 1994. "Testing for no effect in nonparametric regression via spline smoothing techniques," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 46(2), pages 251-265, June.
- Dennis Cox & Eunmee Koh, 1989. "A smoothing spline based test of model adequacy in polynomial regression," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 41(2), pages 383-400, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:27:y:2012:i:2:p:343-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.