Testing for no effect via splines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Juei-Chao, 1994. "Testing goodness of fit of polynomial models via spline smoothing techniques," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 65-76, January.
- Dennis Cox & Eunmee Koh, 1989. "A smoothing spline based test of model adequacy in polynomial regression," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 41(2), pages 383-400, June.
- Chin-Shang Li, 2003. "A Lack-of-Fit Test for Heteroscedastic Regression Models via Cosine-Series Smoothers," Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics, Australian Statistical Publishing Association Inc., vol. 45(4), pages 477-489, December.
- R. L. Eubank, 2000. "Testing for No Effect by Cosine Series Methods," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 27(4), pages 747-763.
- Juei-Chao Chen, 1994. "Testing for no effect in nonparametric regression via spline smoothing techniques," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 46(2), pages 251-265, June.
More about this item
KeywordsB-spliness; Penalized least-squares; P-splines; Spline-based test;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:27:y:2012:i:2:p:343-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.