A graphical tool for selecting the number of slices and the dimension of the model in SIR and SAVE approaches
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 27 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/180/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yingcun Xia & Howell Tong & W. K. Li & Li-Xing Zhu, 2002. "An adaptive estimation of dimension reduction space," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 363-410.
- Zhu, Li-Ping & Zhu, Li-Xing, 2007. "On kernel method for sliced average variance estimation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(5), pages 970-991, May.
- Aragon, Y. & Saracco, J., 1996. "Sliced Inverse Regression (SIR): An Appraisal of Small Sample Alternatives to Slicing," Papers 95.392, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Luke A. Prendergast, 2007. "Implications of influence function analysis for sliced inverse regression and sliced average variance estimation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(3), pages 585-601.
- Zhu, Lixing & Miao, Baiqi & Peng, Heng, 2006. "On Sliced Inverse Regression With High-Dimensional Covariates," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 630-643, June.
- Zhu, Li-Xing & Ohtaki, Megu & Li, Yingxing, 2007. "On hybrid methods of inverse regression-based algorithms," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 2621-2635, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:27:y:2012:i:1:p:103-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.