A graphical tool for selecting the number of slices and the dimension of the model in SIR and SAVE approaches
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 27 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120306|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zhu, Lixing & Miao, Baiqi & Peng, Heng, 2006. "On Sliced Inverse Regression With High-Dimensional Covariates," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 630-643, June.
- Zhu, Li-Xing & Ohtaki, Megu & Li, Yingxing, 2007. "On hybrid methods of inverse regression-based algorithms," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 2621-2635, February.
- Zhu, Li-Ping & Zhu, Li-Xing, 2007. "On kernel method for sliced average variance estimation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(5), pages 970-991, May.
- Luke A. Prendergast, 2007. "Implications of influence function analysis for sliced inverse regression and sliced average variance estimation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(3), pages 585-601.
- Aragon, Y. & Saracco, J., 1996. "Sliced Inverse Regression (SIR): An Appraisal of Small Sample Alternatives to Slicing," Papers 95.392, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Yingcun Xia & Howell Tong & W. K. Li & Li-Xing Zhu, 2002. "An adaptive estimation of dimension reduction space," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 363-410.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:27:y:2012:i:1:p:103-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.