A graphical tool for selecting the number of slices and the dimension of the model in SIR and SAVE approaches
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yingcun Xia & Howell Tong & W. K. Li & Li-Xing Zhu, 2002. "An adaptive estimation of dimension reduction space," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 363-410.
- Luke A. Prendergast, 2007. "Implications of influence function analysis for sliced inverse regression and sliced average variance estimation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(3), pages 585-601.
- Zhu, Lixing & Miao, Baiqi & Peng, Heng, 2006. "On Sliced Inverse Regression With High-Dimensional Covariates," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 630-643, June.
- Zhu, Li-Ping & Zhu, Li-Xing, 2007. "On kernel method for sliced average variance estimation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(5), pages 970-991, May.
- Aragon, Y. & Saracco, J., 1996. "Sliced Inverse Regression (SIR): An Appraisal of Small Sample Alternatives to Slicing," Papers 95.392, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Zhu, Li-Xing & Ohtaki, Megu & Li, Yingxing, 2007. "On hybrid methods of inverse regression-based algorithms," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 2621-2635, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luke A. Prendergast & Alan F. Healey, 2016. "Improving estimated sufficient summary plots in dimension reduction using minimization criteria based on initial estimates," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 899-922, September.
- Coudret, R. & Girard, S. & Saracco, J., 2014. "A new sliced inverse regression method for multivariate response," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 285-299.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:113:y:2017:i:c:p:441-456 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lian, Heng & Li, Gaorong, 2014. "Series expansion for functional sufficient dimension reduction," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 150-165.
- Marie Chavent & Stéphane Girard & Vanessa Kuentz-Simonet & Benoit Liquet & Thi Nguyen & Jérôme Saracco, 2014. "A sliced inverse regression approach for data stream," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(5), pages 1129-1152, October.
More about this item
KeywordsBootstrap; Dimension reduction; Sliced inverse regression (SIR); Sliced average variance estimation (SAVE); Square trace correlation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:27:y:2012:i:1:p:103-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .