Estimation of inverse mean: An orthogonal series approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ye Z. & Weiss R.E., 2003. "Using the Bootstrap to Select One of a New Class of Dimension Reduction Methods," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 968-979, January.
- Zhu, Lixing & Miao, Baiqi & Peng, Heng, 2006. "On Sliced Inverse Regression With High-Dimensional Covariates," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 630-643, June.
- Amato, U. & Antoniadis, A. & De Feis, I., 2006. "Dimension reduction in functional regression with applications," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2422-2446, May.
- Zhu, Yu & Zeng, Peng, 2006. "Fourier Methods for Estimating the Central Subspace and the Central Mean Subspace in Regression," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1638-1651, December.
- Yingcun Xia & Howell Tong & W. K. Li & Li-Xing Zhu, 2002. "An adaptive estimation of dimension reduction space," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 363-410.
- Bura E. & Cook R.D., 2001. "Extending Sliced Inverse Regression: the Weighted Chi-Squared Test," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 996-1003, September.
- Efstathia Bura & R. Dennis Cook, 2001. "Estimating the structural dimension of regressions via parametric inverse regression," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(2), pages 393-410.
- Yin, Xiangrong & Li, Bing & Cook, R. Dennis, 2008. "Successive direction extraction for estimating the central subspace in a multiple-index regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(8), pages 1733-1757, September.
- Wang, Hansheng & Xia, Yingcun, 2008. "Sliced Regression for Dimension Reduction," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 811-821, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Tao & Zhu, Lixing, 2013. "Sparse sufficient dimension reduction using optimal scoring," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 223-232.
- Scrucca, Luca, 2011. "Model-based SIR for dimension reduction," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(11), pages 3010-3026, November.
More about this item
KeywordsSufficient dimension reduction Central subspace Sliced inverse regression Orthogonal series;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:55:y:2011:i:4:p:1656-1664. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.