Semiparametric analysis of transformation models with left-truncated and right-censored data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- T. Cai, 2004. "Semiparametric regression analysis for doubly censored data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(2), pages 277-290, June.
- Kani Chen, 2002. "Semiparametric analysis of transformation models with censored data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 659-668, August.
- D. Zeng & D. Y. Lin, 2007. "Maximum likelihood estimation in semiparametric regression models with censored data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(4), pages 507-564.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pao-sheng Shen, 2014. "Semiparametric regression analysis for clustered doubly-censored data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 813-828, June.
- Isabel Proença & Horácio Faustino, 2015. "Modelling bilateral intra-industry trade indexes with panel data: a semiparametric approach," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 865-884, September.
- Chyong-Mei Chen & Pao-Sheng Shen, 0. "Conditional maximum likelihood estimation in semiparametric transformation model with LTRC data," Lifetime Data Analysis: An International Journal Devoted to Statistical Methods and Applications for Time-to-Event Data, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-23.
More about this item
KeywordsLeft truncation; Semiparametric transformation model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:26:y:2011:i:3:p:521-537. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.