Analysis of left-truncated right-censored or doubly censored data with linear transformation models
We analyze left-truncated right-censored (LTRC) data or doubly censored data using semiparametric transformation models. It is demonstrated that the extended estimating equations of both Cheng et al. (Biometrika 82:835–845, 1995 ) and Chen et al. (Biometrika 89:659–668, 2002 ) can be used to analyze LTRC data or doubly censored data when left-censored variables are always observed. The asymptotic properties of the proposed estimators are derived. A simulation study is conducted to investigate the performance of the proposed estimators. Copyright Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa 2012
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 21 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120411 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- T. Cai, 2004. "Semiparametric regression analysis for doubly censored data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(2), pages 277-290, June.
- Shen, Pao-sheng, 2009. "An inverse-probability-weighted approach to the estimation of distribution function with doubly censored data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 1269-1276, May.
- Mandel, Micha, 2007. "Censoring and TruncationHighlighting the Differences," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 61, pages 321-324, November.
- Pao-Sheng Shen, 2011. "Semiparametric analysis of transformation models with doubly censored data," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(4), pages 675-682, November.
- Kani Chen, 2002. "Semiparametric analysis of transformation models with censored data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 659-668, August.
- D. Zeng & D. Y. Lin, 2007. "Maximum likelihood estimation in semiparametric regression models with censored data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(4), pages 507-564.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:21:y:2012:i:3:p:584-603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.