Analysis of left-truncated right-censored or doubly censored data with linear transformation models
We analyze left-truncated right-censored (LTRC) data or doubly censored data using semiparametric transformation models. It is demonstrated that the extended estimating equations of both Cheng et al. (Biometrika 82:835–845, 1995 ) and Chen et al. (Biometrika 89:659–668, 2002 ) can be used to analyze LTRC data or doubly censored data when left-censored variables are always observed. The asymptotic properties of the proposed estimators are derived. A simulation study is conducted to investigate the performance of the proposed estimators. Copyright Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa 2012
Volume (Year): 21 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120411|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- T. Cai, 2004. "Semiparametric regression analysis for doubly censored data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(2), pages 277-290, June.
- D. Zeng & D. Y. Lin, 2007. "Maximum likelihood estimation in semiparametric regression models with censored data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(4), pages 507-564.
- Mandel, Micha, 2007. "Censoring and TruncationHighlighting the Differences," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 61, pages 321-324, November.
- Pao-Sheng Shen, 2011. "Semiparametric analysis of transformation models with doubly censored data," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(4), pages 675-682, November.
- Kani Chen, 2002. "Semiparametric analysis of transformation models with censored data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 659-668, August.
- Shen, Pao-sheng, 2009. "An inverse-probability-weighted approach to the estimation of distribution function with doubly censored data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 1269-1276, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:21:y:2012:i:3:p:584-603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.