Heuristic algorithms for a complex parallel machine scheduling problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Azi, Nabila & Gendreau, Michel & Potvin, Jean-Yves, 2007. "An exact algorithm for a single-vehicle routing problem with time windows and multiple routes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(3), pages 755-766, May.
- Lau, Hoong Chuin & Sim, Melvyn & Teo, Kwong Meng, 2003. "Vehicle routing problem with time windows and a limited number of vehicles," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 559-569, August.
- Shim, Sang-Oh & Kim, Yeong-Dae, 2007. "Scheduling on parallel identical machines to minimize total tardiness," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(1), pages 135-146, February.
- Baptiste, Philippe & Carlier, Jacques & Jouglet, Antoine, 2004. "A Branch-and-Bound procedure to minimize total tardiness on one machine with arbitrary release dates," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(3), pages 595-608, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hermann Maurer & Rizwan Mehmood, 2015. "Merging image databases as an example for information integration," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 23(2), pages 441-458, June.
More about this item
KeywordsHeuristic algorithms; Scheduling; Vehicle routing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:cejnor:v:16:y:2008:i:4:p:379-390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.