Special issue on Rich Vehicle Routing Problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- T. Kramberger & J. Žerovnik & G. Štrubelj & K. Prah, 2013. "GIS technology as an environment for testing an advanced mathematical model for optimization of road maintenance," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 21(1), pages 59-73, June.
- Lahyani, Rahma & Khemakhem, Mahdi & Semet, Frédéric, 2015. "Rich vehicle routing problems: From a taxonomy to a definition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(1), pages 1-14.
- Drexl, Michael & Schneider, Michael, 2015. "A survey of variants and extensions of the location-routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(2), pages 283-308.
- Dayarian, Iman & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Gendreau, Michel & Rei, Walter, 2015. "A column generation approach for a multi-attribute vehicle routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(3), pages 888-906.
- Lysgaard, Jens & Wøhlk, Sanne, 2014. "A branch-and-cut-and-price algorithm for the cumulative capacitated vehicle routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(3), pages 800-810.
- Lahrichi, Nadia & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Gendreau, Michel & Rei, Walter & Crişan, Gloria Cerasela & Vidal, Thibaut, 2015. "An integrative cooperative search framework for multi-decision-attribute combinatorial optimization: Application to the MDPVRP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(2), pages 400-412.
- Drexl, M. & Schneider, M., 2014. "A Survey of the Standard Location-Routing Problem," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 65940, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- repec:eee:transb:v:101:y:2017:i:c:p:162-184 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:cejnor:v:14:y:2006:i:2:p:103-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.