Structural changes in U.S. agriculture: Implications for African American farmers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William Nelson, 1978. "Black political power and the decline of black land ownership," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 253-265, March.
- Ghebremedhin, Tesfa G. & Johnson, William M., 1985. "Small Farm Research and Policy Implications," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(01), pages 47-56, July.
- Ghebremedhin, Tesfa G. & Johnson, William M., 1985. "Small Farm Research And Policy Implications," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-10, July.
- Magid A. Dagher & Ralph D. Christy & Patricia E. McLean-Meyinsse, 1991. "Limited Resource Farmers and the Marketing System," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(5), pages 1485-1489.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zecca, Francesco & Rastorgueva, Natalia, 2016. "Impact of European Agricultural Policies on farms and firms structural changes: the Italian case," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 245706, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gilbert, Jess & Sharp, Gwen & Felin, M. Sindy, 2001. "The Decline (And Revival?) Of Black Farmers And Rural Landowners: A Review Of The Research Literature," Working Papers 12810, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Land Tenure Center.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:blkpoe:v:22:y:1994:i:4:p:51-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.