The Relevant Perspective of Economic Evaluations Informing Local Decision Makers: An Exploration in Weight Loss Services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mikhaylov, Andrey Sergeyevich, 2013. "Международные Кластерные Инициативы Как Форма Реализации Кластерной Политики Стран Региона Балтийского Моря," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 169-173.
- Beth Woods & Rita Faria & Susan Griffin, 2016. "Assessing the Value of New Treatments for Hepatitis C: Are International Decision Makers Getting this Right?," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 34(5), pages 427-433, May.
- Drummond, Michael F. & Sculpher, Mark J. & Claxton, Karl & Stoddart, Greg L. & Torrance, George W., 2015. "Methods for the Economic Evaluation of Health Care Programmes," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 4, number 9780199665884.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Chris Sampson’s journal round-up for 1st June 2020
by Chris Sampson in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2020-06-01 11:00:00
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gullickson, Amy M. & King, Jean A. & LaVelle, John M. & Clinton, Janet M., 2019. "The current state of evaluator education: A situation analysis and call to action," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 20-30.
- Hill, Sarah R. & Vale, Luke & Hunter, David & Henderson, Emily & Oluboyede, Yemi, 2017. "Economic evaluations of alcohol prevention interventions: Is the evidence sufficient? A review of methodological challenges," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 121(12), pages 1249-1262.
- Walsh, Brendan & Keegan, Conor & Brick, Aoife & Connolly, Sheelah & Bergin, Adele & Wren, Maev-Ann & Lyons, Seán & Hill, Leonie & Smith, Samantha, 2021. "Projections of expenditure for primary, community and long-term care Ireland, 2019–2035, based on the Hippocrates model," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS126, june.
- Torbjørn Wisløff & Richard White & Olav Dalgard & Ellen J. Amundsen & Hinta Meijerink & Astrid Louise Løvlie & Hilde Kløvstad, 2018. "Economic Evaluation of Direct-Acting Antivirals for Hepatitis C in Norway," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 36(5), pages 591-601, May.
- Rick A. Vreman & Joost W. Geenen & Saskia Knies & Aukje K. Mantel-Teeuwisse & Hubert G. M. Leufkens & Wim G. Goettsch, 2021. "The Application and Implications of Novel Deterministic Sensitivity Analysis Methods," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Addo, Rebecca & Hall, Jane & Haas, Marion & Goodall, Stephen, 2020. "The knowledge and attitude of Ghanaian decision-makers and researchers towards health technology assessment," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 250(C).
- Beth Woods & Andrea Manca & Helen Weatherly & Pedro Saramago & Eleftherios Sideris & Christina Giannopoulou & Stephen Rice & Mark Corbett & Andrew Vickers & Matthew Bowes & Hugh MacPherson & Mark Scul, 2017. "Cost-effectiveness of adjunct non-pharmacological interventions for osteoarthritis of the knee," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(3), pages 1-18, March.
- Ulla Kou Griffiths & Rosa Legood & Catherine Pitt, 2016. "Comparison of Economic Evaluation Methods Across Low‐income, Middle‐income and High‐income Countries: What are the Differences and Why?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(S1), pages 29-41, February.
- Alexander Braun & Paulina Kurzmann & Margit Höfler & Gottfried Haber & Stefanie Auer, 2020. "Cost of care for persons with dementia: using a discrete-time Markov chain approach with administrative and clinical data from the dementia service Centres in Austria," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-9, December.
- Mikyung Kelly Seo & Mark Strong, 2021. "A Practical Guide to Modeling and Conducting a Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Companion Biomarker Tests for Targeted Therapies Using R: Tutorial Paper," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 39(12), pages 1373-1381, December.
- Jahn, Elke & Oberfichtner, Michael, 2020. "Freiwillige Arbeitslosenversicherung: Nur wenige Selbstständige versichern sich gegen die Folgen von Arbeitslosigkeit (Unemployment insurance for the self-employed: Few business founders insure themse," IAB-Kurzbericht 202011, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Nielsen, Steffen, 2014. "A geographic method for high resolution spatial heat planning," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 351-362.
- Bloch, Harry & Rafiq, Shuddhasattwa & Salim, Ruhul, 2015. "Economic growth with coal, oil and renewable energy consumption in China: Prospects for fuel substitution," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 104-115.
- Chiranjeev Sanyal & Don Husereau, 2020. "Systematic Review of Economic Evaluations of Services Provided by Community Pharmacists," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 375-392, June.
- Dorothée Allain-Dupré & Claudia Hulbert & Margaux Vincent, 2017. "Subnational Infrastructure Investment in OECD Countries: Trends and Key Governance Levers," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2017/05, OECD Publishing.
- Michael K. McLendon & Laura W. Perna, 2014. "State Policies and Higher Education Attainment," The ANNALS of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, , vol. 655(1), pages 6-15, September.
- Vimal Ranchhod & Arden Finn, 2016.
"Estimating the Short Run Effects of South Africa's Employment Tax Incentive on Youth Employment Probabilities using A Difference-in-Differences Approach,"
South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 84(2), pages 199-216, June.
- Vimal Ranchhod & Arden Finn, 2014. "Estimating the short run effects of South Africa's Employment Tax Incentive on youth employment probabilities using a difference-in-differences approach," SALDRU Working Papers 134, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Tanu Sankalia, 2014. "The Median Picnic: Street Design, Urban Informality and Public Space Enforcement," Journal of Urban Design, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 473-495, August.
- Yoon, Junghyun & Lee, Hee Yong & Dinwoodie, John, 2015. "Competitiveness of container terminal operating companies in South Korea and the industry–university–government network," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 1-14.
- , Diego, 2017. "The Natural and Infrastructural Capital Elements of Potential Post-Electrification Wealth Creation in Kenya," SocArXiv ddnhz, Center for Open Science.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aphecp:v:18:y:2020:i:3:d:10.1007_s40258-019-00538-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.