Assessing the Value of New Treatments for Hepatitis C: Are International Decision Makers Getting this Right?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Rita Faria’s journal round-up for 22nd October 2018
by Rita Faria in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2018-10-22 11:00:09
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbara de Graaff & Kwang Chien Yee & Philip Clarke & Andrew Palmer, 2018. "Uptake of and Expenditure on Direct-Acting Antiviral Agents for Hepatitis C Treatment in Australia," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 495-502, August.
- Alexis Llewellyn & Rita Faria & Beth Woods & Mark Simmonds & James Lomas & Nerys Woolacott & Susan Griffin, 2016. "Daclatasvir for the Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C: A Critique of the Clinical and Economic Evidence," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 34(10), pages 981-992, October.
- Torbjørn Wisløff & Richard White & Olav Dalgard & Ellen J. Amundsen & Hinta Meijerink & Astrid Louise Løvlie & Hilde Kløvstad, 2018. "Economic Evaluation of Direct-Acting Antivirals for Hepatitis C in Norway," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 36(5), pages 591-601, May.
- Max J. Korman & Kjetil Retterstøl & Ivar Sønbø Kristiansen & Torbjørn Wisløff, 2018. "Are PCSK9 Inhibitors Cost Effective?," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 36(9), pages 1031-1041, September.
- Sebastian Hinde & Louise Horsfield & Laura Bojke & Gerry Richardson, 2020. "The Relevant Perspective of Economic Evaluations Informing Local Decision Makers: An Exploration in Weight Loss Services," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 351-356, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:pharme:v:34:y:2016:i:5:d:10.1007_s40273-015-0369-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.