Estimating the amenity value of rainfall
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Solanki, Rajendra S. & Gorti, Jyothi K. & Southworth, Frank, 1998. "Using decomposition in large-scale highway network design with a quasi-optimization heuristic," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 127-140, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hunt, Len M. & Boxall, Peter & Englin, Jeffrey & Haider, Wolfgang, 2005. "Remote tourism and forest management: a spatial hedonic analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 101-113, April.
- Katrin Rehdanz & David Maddison, 2004. "The Amenity Value of Climate to German Households," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 414, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ida Ferrara & Stephen McComb & Paul Missios, 2007.
"Local Willingness-to-Pay Estimates for the Remediation of the Sydney Tar Ponds in Nova Scotia,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 33(4), pages 441-458, December.
- Paul Missios & Ida Ferrara & Stephen McComb, 2009. "Local Willingness-to-Pay Estimates for the Remediation of the Sydney Tar Ponds in Nova Scotia," Working Papers 009, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Paul Thorsnes & Robert Alexander & David Kidson, 2011. "Low-income housing in high-amenity areas: Long-run impacts on residential development," Working Papers 1115, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2011.
- Hansen, Winslow D. & Naughton, Helen T., 2013. "The effects of a spruce bark beetle outbreak and wildfires on property values in the wildland–urban interface of south-central Alaska, USA," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 141-154.
- Maddison, David & Bigano, Andrea, 2003. "The amenity value of the Italian climate," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 319-332, March.
- Rehdanz, Katrin & Maddison, David, 2005. "Climate and happiness," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 111-125, January.
- Katrin Rehdanz, 2002. "Hedonic Pricing Of Climate Change Impacts To Households In Great Britain," Working Papers FNU-13, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jul 2002.
- Maddison, David, 2003. "The amenity value of the climate: the household production function approach," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 155-175, May.
- Murray, Thomas & Maddison, David & Rehdanz, Katrin, 2011. "Do geographical variations in climate influence life satisfaction?," Kiel Working Papers 1694, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:30:y:1996:i:3:p:273-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .