Empirical phi-divergence test statistics for the difference of means of two populations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ayman Baklizi & B.M. Golam Kibria, 2009. "One and two sample confidence intervals for estimating the mean of skewed populations: an empirical comparative study," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(6), pages 601-609.
- Jing, Bing-Yi, 1995. "Two-sample empirical likelihood method," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 315-319, September.
- A. Basu & A. Mandal & N. Martin & L. Pardo, 2015. "Robust tests for the equality of two normal means based on the density power divergence," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 78(5), pages 611-634, July.
- Liu, Yukun & Zou, Changliang & Zhang, Runchu, 2008. "Empirical likelihood for the two-sample mean problem," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(5), pages 548-556, April.
- B. M. Golam Kibria & Shipra Banik, 2013. "Parametric and nonparametric confidence intervals for estimating the difference of means of two skewed populations," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(12), pages 2617-2636, December.
- Philip Yu & Yijun Sun & Bimal Sinha, 2002. "Estimation of the Common Mean of a Bivariate Normal Population," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 54(4), pages 861-878, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEmpirical likelihood; Empirical phi-divergence test statistics; Phi-divergence measures; Power function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:alstar:v:101:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10182-017-0289-0. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.