Empirical phi-divergence test statistics for the difference of means of two populations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ayman Baklizi & B.M. Golam Kibria, 2009. "One and two sample confidence intervals for estimating the mean of skewed populations: an empirical comparative study," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(6), pages 601-609.
- Jing, Bing-Yi, 1995. "Two-sample empirical likelihood method," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 315-319, September.
- A. Basu & A. Mandal & N. Martin & L. Pardo, 2015. "Robust tests for the equality of two normal means based on the density power divergence," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 78(5), pages 611-634, July.
- Liu, Yukun & Zou, Changliang & Zhang, Runchu, 2008. "Empirical likelihood for the two-sample mean problem," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(5), pages 548-556, April.
- B. M. Golam Kibria & Shipra Banik, 2013. "Parametric and nonparametric confidence intervals for estimating the difference of means of two skewed populations," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(12), pages 2617-2636, December.
- Philip Yu & Yijun Sun & Bimal Sinha, 2002. "Estimation of the Common Mean of a Bivariate Normal Population," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 54(4), pages 861-878, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEmpirical likelihood; Empirical phi-divergence test statistics; Phi-divergence measures; Power function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:alstar:v:101:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10182-017-0289-0. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .