Estimation in nonparametric location-scale regression models with censored data
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 62 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Powell, James L., 1986. "Censored regression quantiles," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 143-155, June.
- Songnian Chen & Gordon B. Dahl & Shakeeb Khan, 2005. "Nonparametric Identification and Estimation of a Censored Location-Scale Regression Model," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 212-221, March.
- Cédric Heuchenne & Ingrid Keilegom, 2007. "Polynomial Regression with Censored Data based on Preliminary Nonparametric Estimation," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 273-297, June.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:200680 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ingrid Van Keilegom & Noël Veraverbeke, 1997. "Estimation and Bootstrap with Censored Data in Fixed Design Nonparametric Regression," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 467-491, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:62:y:2010:i:3:p:439-463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.