Estimation and Bootstrap with Censored Data in Fixed Design Nonparametric Regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cao, Ricardo & Gonzalez-Manteiga, Wenceslao, 2008. "Goodness-of-fit tests for conditional models under censoring and truncation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 166-190, March.
- Braekers, Roel & Veraverbeke, Noël, 2008. "A conditional Koziol-Green model under dependent censoring," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(7), pages 927-937, May.
- Jacobo Uña-Álvarez & Noël Veraverbeke, 2013. "Generalized copula-graphic estimator," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(2), pages 343-360, June.
- Noel Veraverbeke & Carmen Cadarso-Suárez, 2000. "Estimation of the conditional distribution in a conditional Koziol-green model," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 9(1), pages 97-122, June.
- Cédric Heuchenne & Ingrid Keilegom, 2010. "Estimation in nonparametric location-scale regression models with censored data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 62(3), pages 439-463, June.
- López-Cheda, Ana & Cao, Ricardo & Jácome, M. Amalia & Van Keilegom, Ingrid, 2017. "Nonparametric incidence estimation and bootstrap bandwidth selection in mixture cure models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 144-165.
- Ingrid Van Keilegom & Noël Veraverbeke, 2001. "Hazard Rate Estimation in Nonparametric Regression with Censored Data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 53(4), pages 730-745, December.
- Heuchenne, Cédric & Van Keilegom, Ingrid, 2007. "Location estimation in nonparametric regression with censored data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(8), pages 1558-1582, September.
- Majda Talamakrouni & Anouar El Ghouch & Ingrid Van Keilegom, 2015. "Guided Censored Regression," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(1), pages 214-233, March.
- Keilegom, Ingrid Van & Akritas, Michael G. & Veraverbeke, Noel, 2001. "Estimation of the conditional distribution in regression with censored data: a comparative study," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 487-500, February.
- Abegaz, Fentaw & Gijbels, Irène & Veraverbeke, Noël, 2012. "Semiparametric estimation of conditional copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 43-73.
- M. Iglesias Pérez & W. González Manteiga, 2003. "Bootstrap for the conditional distribution function with truncated and censored data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 55(2), pages 331-357, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic normality; asymptotic representation; bootstrap approximation; fixed design; kernel estimator; nonparametric regression; right censoring;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:49:y:1997:i:3:p:467-491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .