Exact inference for a simple step-stress model from the exponential distribution under time constraint
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Childs & B. Chandrasekar & N. Balakrishnan & D. Kundu, 2003. "Exact likelihood inference based on Type-I and Type-II hybrid censored samples from the exponential distribution," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 55(2), pages 319-330, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- N. Balakrishnan & G. Iliopoulos, 2010. "Stochastic monotonicity of the MLEs of parameters in exponential simple step-stress models under Type-I and Type-II censoring," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 72(1), pages 89-109, July.
- Maria Kateri & Udo Kamps, 2015. "Inference in step-stress models based on failure rates," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 639-660, August.
- N. Balakrishnan & U. Kamps & M. Kateri, 2012. "A sequential order statistics approach to step-stress testing," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 64(2), pages 303-318, April.
- Han, Donghoon & Balakrishnan, N., 2010. "Inference for a simple step-stress model with competing risks for failure from the exponential distribution under time constraint," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(9), pages 2066-2081, September.
- repec:spr:metrik:v:80:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00184-017-0611-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Kateri & U. Kamps & N. Balakrishnan, 2010. "Multi-sample simple step-stress experiment under time constraints," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 64(1), pages 77-96.
- Jorge Navarro, 2016. "Stochastic comparisons of generalized mixtures and coherent systems," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 25(1), pages 150-169, March.
- Balakrishnan, N. & Kundu, Debasis, 2013. "Hybrid censoring: Models, inferential results and applications," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 166-209.
More about this item
KeywordsAccelerated testing; Bootstrap method; Conditional moment generating function; Coverage probability; Cumulative exposure model; Exponential distribution; Maximum likelihood estimation; Order statistics; Step-stress models; Tail probability; Type-I censoring;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:61:y:2009:i:1:p:251-274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.