Stochastic monotonicity of the MLEs of parameters in exponential simple step-stress models under Type-I and Type-II censoring
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- N. Balakrishnan & Qihao Xie & D. Kundu, 2009. "Exact inference for a simple step-stress model from the exponential distribution under time constraint," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 61(1), pages 251-274, March.
- A. Childs & B. Chandrasekar & N. Balakrishnan & D. Kundu, 2003. "Exact likelihood inference based on Type-I and Type-II hybrid censored samples from the exponential distribution," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 55(2), pages 319-330, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:compst:v:33:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00180-017-0761-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Kateri & Udo Kamps, 2015. "Inference in step-stress models based on failure rates," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 639-660, August.
- Balakrishnan, N. & Kundu, Debasis, 2013. "Hybrid censoring: Models, inferential results and applications," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 166-209.
More about this item
KeywordsExponential distribution; Maximum likelihood estimation; Step-stress models; Type-II censoring; Type-I censoring; Exact confidence intervals; Trinomial distribution; Multivariate stochastic ordering;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:72:y:2010:i:1:p:89-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.