Multivariate measures of concordance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joe, Harry, 1990. "Multivariate concordance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 12-30, October.
- George Kimeldorf & Allan Sampson, 1989. "A framework for positive dependence," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 41(1), pages 31-45, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koen Decancq, 2014.
"Copula-based measurement of dependence between dimensions of well-being,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 66(3), pages 681-701.
- Decancq K, 2009. "Copula-based Measurement of Dependence Between Dimensions of Well-being," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/32, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Koen DECANCQ, 2009. "Copula-based measurement of dependence between dimensions of well-being," Working Papers Department of Economics ces09.24, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- DECANCQ, Koen, 2014. "Copula-based measurement of dependence between dimensions of well-being," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2663, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fuchs Sebastian, 2016. "A Biconvex Form for Copulas," Dependence Modeling, De Gruyter Open, vol. 4(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Gaißer, Sandra & Ruppert, Martin & Schmid, Friedrich, 2010. "A multivariate version of Hoeffding's Phi-Square," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(10), pages 2571-2586, November.
- Marta Cardin & Maddalena Manzi, 2008. "Multivariate dependence modeling using copulas," Working Papers 183, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- García, Jesús E. & González-López, V.A. & Nelsen, R.B., 2013. "A new index to measure positive dependence in trivariate distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 481-495.
- Liebscher Eckhard, 2014. "Copula-based dependence measures," Dependence Modeling, De Gruyter Open, vol. 2(1), pages 1-16, October.
- Silvia Terzi & Luca Moroni, 2014. "A suggestion for a multivariate concordance coefficient," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0189, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Thibaut Lux & Antonis Papapantoleon, 2016. "Improved Fr\'echet$-$Hoeffding bounds on $d$-copulas and applications in model-free finance," Papers 1602.08894, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2017.
- Romo Urroz, Juan & Lillo Rodríguez, Rosa Elvira & Valencia García, Dalia Jazmin, 2013. "A Kendall correlation coefficient for functional dependence," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws133228, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- José Rodríguez-Lallena & Manuel Úbeda-Flores, 2010. "Multivariate copulas with quadratic sections in one variable," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 331-349, November.
- Edwards, H.H. & Taylor, M.D., 2009. "Characterizations of degree one bivariate measures of concordance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(8), pages 1777-1791, September.
- Ying Zhang & Chuancun Yin, 2014. "A new multivariate dependence measure based on comonotonicity," Papers 1410.7845, arXiv.org.
- Mesfioui, Mhamed & Quessy, Jean-François, 2010. "Concordance measures for multivariate non-continuous random vectors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(10), pages 2398-2410, November.
- Roger Nelsen & Manuel Úbeda-Flores, 2012. "Directional dependence in multivariate distributions," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, pages 677-685.
More about this item
KeywordsCopula; Concordance; Measures of association; Multivariate measures of association;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:59:y:2007:i:4:p:789-806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.