Further developments on some dependence orderings for continuous bivariate distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joe, Harry, 1990. "Multivariate concordance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 12-30, October.
- George Kimeldorf & Allan Sampson, 1989. "A framework for positive dependence," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 41(1), pages 31-45, March.
- Paulauskas, V. J., 1976. "Some remarks on multivariate stable distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 356-368, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan-José Ganuza & José S. Penalva, 2005.
"On Information and Competition in Private Value Auctions,"
158, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Juan José Ganuza & José S. Penalva, 2006. "On information and competition in private value auctions," Economics Working Papers 937, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2006.
- Colangelo, Antonio, 2008. "A study on LTD and RTI positive dependence orderings," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(14), pages 2222-2229, October.
- Genest, Christian & Verret, François, 2002. "The TP2 ordering of Kimeldorf and Sampson has the normal-agreeing property," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 387-391, May.
- Avérous, Jean & Genest, Christian & C. Kochar, Subhash, 2005. "On the dependence structure of order statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 159-171, May.
- Colangelo Antonio, 2006. "Some Positive Dependence Orderings involving Tail Dependence," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0601, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
More about this item
KeywordsDependence ordering; regression dependence; concordance; copula;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:44:y:1992:i:3:p:501-517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .