A smoothed bootstrap estimator for a studentized sample quantile
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Falk, Michael, 1990. "Weak convergence of the maximum error of the bootstrap quantile estimate," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 301-305, September.
- Hall, Peter & Martin, Michael A., 1991. "On the error incurred using the bootstrap variance estimate when constructing confidence intervals for quantiles," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 70-81, July.
- Jones, M. C., 1990. "The performance of kernel density functions in kernel distribution function estimation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 129-132, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joel L. Horowitz, 1998. "Bootstrap Methods for Median Regression Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(6), pages 1327-1352, November.
- David M. Kaplan & Matt Goldman, 2013. "IDEAL Quantile Inference via Interpolated Duals of Exact Analytic L-statistics," Working Papers 1315, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Yoshihiko Maesono & Spiridon Penev, 2013. "Improved confidence intervals for quantiles," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 65(1), pages 167-189, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCritical point; confidence interval; Edgeworth expansion; kernel estimator; percentile-t ; quantile; smoothed bootstrap; studentization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:45:y:1993:i:2:p:317-329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.