Transition management as a model for sustainable mobility
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marletto, Gerardo, 2011.
"Structure, agency and change in the car regime. A review of the literature,"
European Transport \ Trasporti Europei,
ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 47, pages 71-88.
- Marletto, Gerardo, 2010. "Structure, agency and change in the car regime: A review of the literature," MPRA Paper 32134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerardo Marletto, 2010. "Structure, Agency And Change In The Car Regime. A Review Of The Literature," Working Papers 0610, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2010.
- Schwanen, Tim & Banister, David & Anable, Jillian, 2011. "Scientific research about climate change mitigation in transport: A critical review," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 993-1006.
- Tom Dedeurwaerdere, 2013. "Transdisciplinary Sustainability Science at Higher Education Institutions: Science Policy Tools for Incremental Institutional Change," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(9), pages 1-19, September.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:126:y:2018:i:c:p:231-243 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wells, Peter & Lin, Xiao, 2015. "Spontaneous emergence versus technology management in sustainable mobility transitions: Electric bicycles in China," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 371-383.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:252:d:65783 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philipp Späth & Harald Rohracher & Alanus von Radecki, 2016. "Incumbent Actors as Niche Agents: The German Car Industry and the Taming of the “Stuttgart E-Mobility Region”," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-16, March.
- Angelo Antoci & Simone Borghesi & Gerardo Marletto, 2012.
"To drive or not to drive? A simple evolutionary model,"
ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2012(2), pages 31-47.
- Antoci, Angelo & Borghesi, Simone & Marletto, Gerardo, 2012. "To drive or not to drive? A simple evolutionary model," MPRA Paper 39560, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable mobility; Transition management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sot:journl:y:2011:i:47:p:26-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Romeo Danielis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/xxxxxxx.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .