Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Collard, Fabrice & Dellas, Harris & Ertz, Guy, 2000. "Poole Revisited," CEPR Discussion Papers 2521, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Collard, Fabrice & Dellas, Harris & Ertz, Guy, 1998. "Poole Revisited," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1998023, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
References listed on IDEAS
- Gray, Jo Anna, 1976. "Wage indexation: A macroeconomic approach," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 221-235, April.
- Marvin Goodfriend & David H. Small(), 1993. "Operating procedures and the conduct of monetary policy: conference proceedings," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Canzoneri, Matthew B. & Dellas, Harris, 1998.
"Real interest rates and central bank operating procedures,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 471-494, October.
- Canzoneri, Matthew B & Dellas, Harris, 1995. "Real Interest Rates and Central Bank Operating Procedures," CEPR Discussion Papers 1099, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Canzoneri, Matthew B & Dellas, Harris, 1996. " Monetary Integration in Europe: Implications for Real Interest Rates and Stock Markets," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 98(4), pages 541-547, December.
- Mccallum, Bennet T., 1988. "Robustness properties of a rule for monetary policy," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 173-203, January.
- Carlstrom, Charles T. & Fuerst, Timothy S., 1995.
"Interest rate rules vs. money growth rules a welfare comparison in a cash-in-advance economy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 247-267, November.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst, 1995. "Interest rate rules vs. money growth rules: a welfare comparison in a cash-in-advance economy," Working Paper 9504, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hromcova, Jana, 2003. "Money and growth in a cash-in-advance economy with costly credit," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 1113-1136, December.
- Woodford Michael, 2002. "Inflation Stabilization and Welfare," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-53, February.
- Guy Ertz, 2001. "La contribution du courant des cycles réels à la théorie du cycle économique," Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 215-227.
- Sell, Friedrich L. & Kermer, Silvio, 2006. "William Poole in der modernen Makroökonomik: Exegese des ursprünglichen Beitrags und seiner Fortentwicklungen für die offene Volkswirtschaft," Working Papers in Economics 2006,3, Bundeswehr University Munich, Economic Research Group.
- Jana Hromcová, 2004. "On The Income Velocity Of Money In A Cash-In-Advance Economy With Capital," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Jordi Caballé & Jana Hromcová, 2011.
"The Role of Central Bank Operating Procedures in an Economy with Productive Government Spending,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 37(1), pages 39-65, January.
- Jordi Caballe & Jana Hromcova, 2001. "The Role of Central Bank Operating Procedures in an Economy with Productive Government Spending," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 504.01, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Jana Hromcová, 2007. "On Income Velocity of Money, Precautionary Money Demand and Growth," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 143-166, March.
- Correani, L. & Di Dio, F. & Patrì, S., 2014. "Optimal choice of fiscal policy instruments in a stochastic IS–LM model," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 30-42.
More about this item
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sen:rebelj:v:56:i:4:y:2011:p:405-426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Petra Van den Bempt). General contact details of provider: http://www.rebel-journal.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.