On Income Velocity of Money, Precautionary Money Demand and Growth
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McGrattan, Ellen R., 1998. "Trends in velocity and policy expectations : A comment," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 305-316, December.
- Cole, Harold L. & Ohanian, Lee E., 2002. "Shrinking money: the demand for money and the nonneutrality of money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 653-686, May.
- Jordi Caballe & Jana Hromcova, 2001.
"The Role of Central Bank Operating Procedures in an Economy with Productive Government Spending,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
504.01, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Jordi Caballé & Jana Hromcová, 2011. "The Role of Central Bank Operating Procedures in an Economy with Productive Government Spending," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 37(1), pages 39-65, January.
- Uhlig, H.F.H.V.S., 1995.
"A toolkit for analyzing nonlinear dynamic stochastic models easily,"
1995-97, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Harald Uhlig, 1995. "A toolkit for analyzing nonlinear dynamic stochastic models easily," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 101, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Harald Uhlig, 1998. "A Toolkit for Analysing Nonlinear Dynamic Stochastic Models Easily," QM&RBC Codes 123, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Collard, Fabrice & Dellas, Harris & Ertz, Guy, 2000.
CEPR Discussion Papers
2521, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Collard, Fabrice & Dellas, Harris & Ertz, Guy, 1998. "Poole Revisited," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1998023, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Ellen R. McGrattan, 1998. "A defense of AK growth models," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall, pages 13-27.
- Christian Johnson, 1997. "Velocity and Money Demand in an Economy with Cash and Credit Goods," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 05, Central Bank of Chile.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:90:y:2007:i:2:p:143-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.