Continuously Hanging by a Thread: Managing Contextually Ambidextrous Organizations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefanie Gschwantner & Martin R. W. Hiebl, 2016. "Management control systems and organizational ambidexterity," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 371-404, November.
- Filippini, Roberto & Güttel, Wolfgang H. & Nosella, Anna, 2012. "Ambidexterity and the evolution of knowledge management initiatives," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 317-324.
- Yazan Emnawer AL Haraisa, 2016. "The Impact of Human Resource Management Practices on Innovation Performance: An Empirical Study on Jordanian Private Hospitals," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 6(4), pages 185-195, October.
- Mattes, Jannika, 2014. "Formalisation and flexibilisation in organisations – Dynamic and selective approaches in corporate innovation processes," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 475-486.
More about this item
KeywordsAmbidexterity; Change; Dynamic Capabilities; Exploration/Exploitation; Strategic Contradictions;
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbr:abstra:v:61:y:2009:i:2:p:149-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (sbr). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .