Managing Credit Risk With Credit And Macro Derivatives
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Udo Broll & Gerhard Schweimayer & Peter Welzel, 2003. "Managing Credit Risk with Credit and Macro Derivatives," Discussion Paper Series 252, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael & Broll, Udo, 2005. "Managing Credit Risk with Credit Derivatives," MPRA Paper 17678, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saibal Ghosh, 2015.
"Macroprudential regulation and bank behaviour: theory and evidence from a quasi-natural experiment,"
Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1-2), pages 138-159, July.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2014. "Macroprudential regulation and bank behavior: Theory and evidence from a quasi-natural experiment," MPRA Paper 65214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thilo Pausch & Gerhard Schweimayer, 2004. "Hedging with Credit Derivatives and its Strategic Role in Banking Competition," Discussion Paper Series 260, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking; Credit Derivative; Credit Risk; Macro Derivative; Systematic Risk.;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbr:abstra:v:56:y:2004:i:4:360-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (sbr). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.