Joint Ownership And Incomplete Contracts: The Case Of Perfectly Substitutable Investments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rosenkranz, Stephanie & Schmitz, Patrick W, 2001. "Joint Ownership and Incomplete Contracts: The Case of Perfectly Substitutable Investments," CEPR Discussion Papers 2679, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jecsur:v:31:y:2017:i:1:p:281-302 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rosenkranz, Stephanie & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2003.
"Optimal allocation of ownership rights in dynamic R&D alliances,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 153-173, April.
- Rosenkranz, Stephanie & Schmitz, Patrick W, 2001. "Optimal Allocation of Ownership Rights in Dynamic R&D Alliances," CEPR Discussion Papers 2698, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andreas Roider, 2004. "Asset Ownership and Contractibility of Interaction," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 35(4), pages 787-802, Winter.
- repec:eee:touman:v:45:y:2014:i:c:p:3-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gattai, Valeria & Natale, Piergiovanna, 2013.
"What makes a joint venture: Micro-evidence from Sino-Italian contracts,"
Review of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 194-205.
- Valeria Gattai & Piergiovanna Natale, 2012. "What makes a joint venture: micro evidence from Sino-Italian contracts," Working Papers 218, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2012.
- Valeria Gattai & Piergiovanna Natale, 2014. "Joint Ventures and the Property Rights Theory of the Firm: a Review of the Literature," Working Papers 287, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2014.
- Blonski, Matthias & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2002. "Relational Contracts and Property Rights," CEPR Discussion Papers 3460, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2008.
"Joint ownership and the hold-up problem under asymmetric information,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 577-580, June.
- Schmitz, Patrick W, 2007. "Joint Ownership and the Hold-up Problem Under Asymmetric Information," CEPR Discussion Papers 6478, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsIncomplete Contracts; Property Rights; Repeated Games.;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbr:abstra:v:56:y:2004:i:1:p:72-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (sbr). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .