Pricing With Performance-Controlled Multiples
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ingolf Dittmann & Christian Weiner, 2005. "Selecting Comparables for the Valuation of European Firms," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-002, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Dittmann, I. & Maug, E.G., 2006.
"Valuation Biases, Error Measures, and the Conglomerate Discount,"
ERIM Report Series Research in Management
ERS-2006-011-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Dittmann, Ingolf & Maug, Ernst, 2007.
"Valuation biases, error measures, and the conglomerate discount
[Biases and error measures : how to compare valuation methods]," Papers 07-37, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Dittmann, Ingolf & Maug, Ernst, 2007. "Valuation Biases, Error Measures, and the Conglomerate Discount," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 07-37, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Dittmann, Ingolf & Maug, Ernst, 2007. "Valuation biases, error measures, and the conglomerate discount
- Dragos Ioan Mînjina, 2009. "Relative Performance of Valuation Using Multiples. Empirical Evidence on Bucharest Stock Exchange," The Review of Finance and Banking, Academia de Studii Economice din Bucuresti, Romania / Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci si Burse de Valori / Catedra de Finante, vol. 1(1), pages 035-053, December.
- Emanuel Bagna & Enrico Cotta Ramusino, 2016. "Accounting-Based Valuation Using Market Multiples: The Case Of Cyclical Companies," DEM Working Papers Series 126, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Christian Weiner, 2005. "The Impact of Industry Classification Schemes on Financial Research," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-062, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAsset Pricing; Multiples; Discounted Cash-Flow; Key Performance Indivators;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbr:abstra:v:55:y:2003:i:3:p:194-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (sbr). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.