The impact of the economic crisis on international migration: a review
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dill, Janette S. & Chuang, Emmeline & Morgan, Jennifer C., 2014. "Healthcare organization–education partnerships and career ladder programs for health care workers," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 63-71.
- repec:bla:tvecsg:v:108:y:2017:i:1:p:21-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raul Ramos & Jordi Suriñach, 2013.
"“A gravity model of migration between ENC and EU”,"
AQR Working Papers
201309, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Oct 2013.
- Raul Ramos & Jordi Suriñach, 2013. "“A gravity model of migration between ENC and EU”," IREA Working Papers 201317, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2013.
- Ramos, Raul & Surinach, Jordi, 2013. "A Gravity Model of Migration between ENC and EU," IZA Discussion Papers 7700, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stuart Rosewarne, 2013. " Immigration and the Financial Crisis: The United States and Australia Compared . Edited by John Higley , John Nieuwenhuysen , and Stine Neerup , Cheltenham, UK : Edward Elgar . 2011 . 240 pp. RRP $69," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 550-553, September.
More about this item
Keywordscrisis; immigrants; marginalization; migration; recession; remittances;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:woemps:v:25:y:2011:i:4:p:675-692. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.britsoc.co.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.