Urban Regeneration, Social Inclusion and Large Store Development: The Seacroft Development in Context
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rory Sullivan & Andy Gouldson, 2017. "The Governance of Corporate Responses to Climate Change: An International Comparison," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 413-425, May.
- Michelle Lowe & Neil Wrigley, 2010.
"The “Continuously Morphing” Retail TNC During Market Entry: Interpreting Tesco’s Expansion into the United States,"
Economic Geography, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 86(4), pages 381-408, October.
- Michelle Lowe & Neil Wrigley, 2010. "The “Continuously Morphing” Retail TNC During Market Entry: Interpreting Tesco's Expansion into the United States," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 86(4), pages 381-408, October.
- Patten, Dennis M. & Zhao, Na, 2014. "Standalone CSR reporting by U.S. retail companies," Accounting forum, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 132-144.
- James Simpson & Kevin Thwaites & Megan Freeth, 2019. "Understanding Visual Engagement with Urban Street Edges along Non-Pedestrianised and Pedestrianised Streets Using Mobile Eye-Tracking," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(15), pages 1-17, August.
- Rudkin, Simon, 2015. "Supermarket Interventions and Diet in areas of Limited Retail Access: Policy Suggestions from the Seacroft Intervention Study," MPRA Paper 62434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yanyan Xu & Miao Liu & Yuanman Hu & Chunlin Li & Zaiping Xiong, 2019. "Analysis of Three-Dimensional Space Expansion Characteristics in Old Industrial Area Renewal Using GIS and Barista: A Case Study of Tiexi District, Shenyang, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(7), pages 1-22, March.
- Cummins, Steven & Findlay, Anne & Petticrew, Mark & Sparks, Leigh, 2008. "Retail-led regeneration and store-switching behaviour," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 288-295.
- Freire, Tiago & Rudkin, Simon, 2019. "Healthy food diversity and supermarket interventions: Evidence from the Seacroft Intervention Study," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 125-138.
- Rudkin, Simon, 2015. "Deconstructing Supermarket Interventions as a Mechanism for Improving Diet: Lessons from the Seacroft Intervention Study," MPRA Paper 64994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura Wolf-Powers, 2017. "Food Deserts and Real-Estate-Led Social Policy," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 414-425, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:urbstu:v:39:y:2002:i:11:p:2101-2114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.