Block Chain Application in Insurance Services: A Systematic Review of the Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ankitha Shetty & Savitha Basri, 2020. "Assessing the Technical Efficiency of Traditional and Corporate Agents in Indian Life Insurance Industry: Slack-based Data Envelopment Analysis Approach," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 21(2), pages 490-506, April.
- Simon Grima & Jonathan Spiteri & Inna Romānova, 2020. "A STEEP framework analysis of the key factors impacting the use of blockchain technology in the insurance industry," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 45(3), pages 398-425, July.
- Valentina Gatteschi & Fabrizio Lamberti & Claudio Demartini & Chiara Pranteda & Víctor Santamaría, 2018. "Blockchain and Smart Contracts for Insurance: Is the Technology Mature Enough?," Future Internet, MDPI, vol. 10(2), pages 1-16, February.
- Lipsey, Richard G. & Carlaw, Kenneth I. & Bekar, Clifford T., 2005. "Economic Transformations: General Purpose Technologies and Long-Term Economic Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199290895.
- Basri Savitha & Subrato Banerjee & Ankitha Shetty, 2019. "Product diversification versus technical efficiency of conglomerate life microinsurance companies: evidence from India," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 44(3), pages 527-547, July.
- Wang, Yunsen & Kogan, Alexander, 2018. "Designing confidentiality-preserving Blockchain-based transaction processing systems," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 1-18.
- Muhamad Taqi & Aam Slamet Rusydiana & Nanik Kustiningsih & Irman Firmansyah, 2021. "Environmental Accounting: A Scientometric using Biblioshiny," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 11(3), pages 369-380.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Christian Eckert & Christof Neunsinger & Katrin Osterrieder, 2022. "Managing customer satisfaction: digital applications for insurance companies," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 47(3), pages 569-602, July.
- Kariem Soliman, 2021. "Are Industrial Robots a new GPT? A Panel Study of Nine European Countries with Capital and Quality-adjusted Industrial Robots as Drivers of Labour Productivity Growth," EIIW Discussion paper disbei307, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Brett M. Frischmann & Christiaan Hogendorn, 2015. "Retrospectives: The Marginal Cost Controversy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 29(1), pages 193-206, Winter.
- Ranfeng Qiu & John Cantwell, 2018. "The international geography of general purpose technologies (GPTs) and internationalisation of corporate technological innovation," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Mark Knell & Simone Vannuccini, 2022. "Tools and concepts for understanding disruptive technological change after Schumpeter," Jena Economics Research Papers 2022-005, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Jeffrey Ding & Allan Dafoe, 2021. "Engines of Power: Electricity, AI, and General-Purpose Military Transformations," Papers 2106.04338, arXiv.org.
- Francesco Quatraro, 2010. "Martin Fransman: the new ICT ecosystem. Implications for Europe," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 321-328, April.
- Rita Strohmaier & Marlies Schuetz & Simone Vannuccini, 2019. "A systemic perspective on socioeconomic transformation in the digital age," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 46(3), pages 361-378, September.
- Dehghani, Milad & William Kennedy, Ryan & Mashatan, Atefeh & Rese, Alexandra & Karavidas, Dionysios, 2022. "High interest, low adoption. A mixed-method investigation into the factors influencing organisational adoption of blockchain technology," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 393-411.
- Broadberry Stephen, 2012.
"Recent Developments in the Theory of Very Long Run Growth: A Historical Appraisal,"
Jahrbuch für Wirtschaftsgeschichte / Economic History Yearbook, De Gruyter, vol. 53(1), pages 277-306, May.
- Broadberry, Stephen, 2007. "Recent Developments In The Theory Of Very Long Run Growth: A Historical Appraisal," Economic Research Papers 269767, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Broadberry, Stephen, 2007. "Recent Developments In The Theory Of Very Long Run Growth : A Historical Appraisal," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 818, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Broadberry, Stephen, 2011. "Recent developments in the theory of very long run growth: A historical appraisal," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 56, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Peter Howitt, 2007. "Innovation, Competition and Growth: A Schumpeterian Perspective on Canada’s Economy," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 246, February.
- Taalbi, Josef, 2017. "What drives innovation? Evidence from economic history," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1437-1453.
- Peter Mayerhofer, 2013. "Wiens Industrie in der wissensbasierten Stadtwirtschaft. Wandlungsprozesse, Wettbewerbsfähigkeit, industriepolitische Ansatzpunkte," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 57934, December.
- A. Rainer & R. Strohmaier, 2014. "Modeling the diffusion of general purpose technologies in an evolutionary multi-sector framework," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 41(3), pages 425-444, August.
- Maryann P. Feldman & Dieter F. Kogler & David L. Rigby, 2015. "rKnowledge: The Spatial Diffusion and Adoption of rDNA Methods," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(5), pages 798-817, May.
- Tilman Santarius & Johanna Pohl & Steffen Lange, 2020. "Digitalization and the Decoupling Debate: Can ICT Help to Reduce Environmental Impacts While the Economy Keeps Growing?," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(18), pages 1-20, September.
- Kroll, Henning & Berghäuser, Hendrik & Blind, Knut & Neuhäusler, Peter & Scheifele, Fabian & Thielmann, Axel & Wydra, Sven, 2022. "Schlüsseltechnologien," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 7-2022, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
- Kocsis, David, 2019. "A conceptual foundation of design and implementation research in accounting information systems," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 1-1.
- Clifford Bekar & Kenneth Carlaw & Richard Lipsey, 2018.
"General purpose technologies in theory, application and controversy: a review,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 28(5), pages 1005-1033, December.
- Clifford Bekar & Kenneth Carlaw & Richard Lipsey, 2016. "General Purpose Technologies in Theory, Applications and Controversy: A Review," Discussion Papers dp16-15, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Michael Paul Kramer & Linda Bitsch & Jon Hanf, 2021. "Blockchain and Its Impacts on Agri-Food Supply Chain Network Management," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(4), pages 1-22, February.
More about this item
Keywordsdistributed ledger technology; blockchain; insurance; risk management; smart contracts; cryptography; hyperledger; Ethereum; Bitcoins;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:sagope:v:12:y:2022:i:1:p:21582440221079877. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: SAGE Publications (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.