Foreign Ownership, Microelectronic Technology and Skills: Evidence for British Establishments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eme:aeapzz:s0885-333920140000015009 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alex Bryson & John Forth & Minghai Zhou, 2014.
"CEO Incentive Contracts in China: Why Does City Location Matter?,"
Advances in the Economic Analysis of Participatory & Labor-Managed Firms,in: International Perspectives on Participation, volume 15, pages 25-49
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Dr Alex Bryson & John Forth, 2012. "CEO Incentive Contracts in China: Why Does City Location Matter?," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 402, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Alex Bryson & John Forth & Minghai Zhou, 2013. "CEO Incentive Contracts in China: Why Does City Location Matter?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1192, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bryson, Alex & Forth, John & Zhou, Minghai, 2013. "CEO incentive contracts in China: why does city location matter?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 48917, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Willman, Paul & Bryson, Alex & Gomez, Rafael, 2003. "Why do voice regimes differ?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20017, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:niesru:v:185:y:2003:i:1:p:93-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/niesruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .