Some Conceptual Issues and Empirical Trends in the Study of Successful Mediation in International Relations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:5:p:993-1008 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:grdene:v:23:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s10726-013-9356-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julian Bergmann & Arne Niemann, 2015. "Mediating International Conflicts: The European Union as an Effective Peacemaker?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 957-975, September.
- Johannes Hörner & Massimo Morelli & Francesco Squintani, 2015.
"Mediation and Peace,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 82(4), pages 1483-1501.
- Johannes Horner & Massimo Morelli & Francesco Squintani, 2010. "Mediation and Peace," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1765, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Johannes Hoerner & Massimo Morelli & Francesco Squintani, 2011. "Mediation and Peace," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/19, European University Institute.
- Johannes Horner & Massimo Morelli & Francesco Squintani, 2010. "Mediation and Peace," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000133, David K. Levine.
- Johannes Horner & Massimo Morelli & Francesco Squintani, 2015. "Mediation and Peace," Working Papers 541, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Johannes Horner & Massimo Morelli & Francesco Squintani, 2010. "Mediation and Peace," Economics Working Papers ECO2010/32, European University Institute.
- Horner, Johannes & Morelli, Massimo & Squintani, Francesco, 2011. "Mediation and Peace," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 67, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Dominic Rohner, 2018. "Success Factors for Peace Treaties: A Review of Theory and Evidence," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 18.08, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:154:y:2018:i:c:p:121-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adam Meirowitz & Massimo Morelli & Kristopher W. Ramsay & Francesco Squintani, 2019.
"Dispute Resolution Institutions and Strategic Militarization,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 127(1), pages 378-418.
- Adam Meirowitz & Massimo Morelli & Kristopher W. Ramsay & Francesco Squintani, 2015. "Dispute Resolution Institutions and Strategic Militarization," Working Papers 540, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Mathieu Couttenier & Raphael Soubeyran, 2010. "Civil War in a Globalized World: Diplomacy and Trade," Working Papers 10-02, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Feb 2010.
- Eisenkopf, Gerald, 2016. "Communication and Conflict Management," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145634, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Mathieu COUTTENIER & Raphael SOUBEYRAN, 2011. "Diplomatic Intervention in Civil War : Trade for All or Trade for One?," Working Papers 11-08, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Apr 2011.
- Hosli Madeleine O. & Hoekstra Anke, 2013. "What Fosters Enduring Peace? An Analysis of Factors Influencing Civil War Resolution," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 19(2), pages 123-155, August.
- Gerald Eisenkopf, 2015. "Communication and conflict management," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2015-21, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:joupea:v:28:y:1991:i:1:p:7-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.prio.no/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.