Competitive Advantage, Agglomeration Economies, and Regional Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bowe, Scott A. & Marcouiller, David W., 2007. "Alternative tourism-timber dependencies and the development of forested rural regions," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 653-670, February.
- Jaime Sobrino, 2010. "Economic Structure and Business Organization in the Central Region of Mexico," Chapters,in: Economic Strategies for Mature Industrial Economies, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:60625 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernando Barreiro-Pereira, 2014. "Megacities And Countries: Urbanization And Real Convergence," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1573, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:52:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11135-017-0579-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Hu, 2015. "Sustainability and Competitiveness in Australian Cities," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-21, February.
- Michael L. Lahr, 2014. "Square Dancing with the Stars to Enhance Dynamic Hirschman Linkages?," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 44(2), pages 111-123, Summer.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:9:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s13132-016-0356-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Rammer, Christian & Kinne, Jan & Blind, Knut, 2016. "Microgeography of innovation in the city: Location patterns of innovative firms in Berlin," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-080, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:19:y:2011:i:2:p:224-234 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mariasole BannÃ¢Ë†Å¡ÃƒÂ¶ & Diego Giuliani & Enrico Zaninotto, 2014. "Going abroad on regional shoulders: The role of spillovers on the composition of regional exports," DEM Discussion Papers 2014/06, Department of Economics and Management.
- Jaime Sobrino, 2014. "Urban competitiveness and industrial clusters in Mexico," Chapters,in: Urban Competitiveness and Innovation, chapter 15, pages 252-274 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pengfei Ni & Zheng Qiongjie (ed.), 2014. "Urban Competitiveness and Innovation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15020.
- Richard Shearmur & Philippe Apparicio & Pauline Lizion & Mario Polèse, 2007. "Space, Time, and Local Employment Growth: An Application of Spatial Regression Analysis," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 696-722.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:20-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:136:y:2018:i:c:p:59-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francisco Diniz & Maria Teresa Sequeira, 2015. "Portrait Of Portugalâ€™s Nut Iii Regions In Productive Location Clusters," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 104-114.
- repec:prg:jnlcbr:v:2018:y:2018:i:4:id:206:p:61-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elekes, Zoltán, 2016.
"A regionális növekedés új tényezői az evolúciós gazdaságföldrajzi kutatásokban. A változatosság és a technológiai közelség
[The new factors of regional growth in research into evolutionary economic," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 307-329.
- Ke Li & Chihning Chu & Derfang Hung & Chauchyun Chang & Songlin Li, 2010. "Industrial Cluster, Network And Production Value Chain: A New Framework For Industrial Development Based On Specialization And Division Of Labour," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(5), pages 596-619, December.
- Randall Jackson, 2015. "Fellows Address: Are Industry Clusters and Diversity Strange Bedfellows?," Working Papers Working Paper 2015-04, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:inrsre:v:19:y:1996:i:1-2:p:85-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.