Occupational Segregation by Race and Gender, 1958â€“1981
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gonzalez P. & Watts, M. J., 1996. "Measuring gender wage differentials and job segregation," ILO Working Papers 993139143402676, International Labour Organization.
- Branko Milanovic & Paola Salardi, 2016.
"The Evolution of Gender and Racial Occupational Segregation Across Formal and Non-Formal Labor Markets in Brazil, 1987 to 2006,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 62, pages 68-89, August.
- Paola Salardi, 2011. "The Evolution of Gender and Racial Occupational Segregation across Formal and non-Formal Labour Markets in Brazil – 1987 to 2006," Working Paper Series 3011, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Buhai, Sebastian & van der Leij, Marco, 2006.
"A Social Network Analysis of Occupational Segregation,"
06-11, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Marco van der Leij & Sebastian Buhai, 2010. "A Social Network Analysis of Occupational Segregation," 2010 Meeting Papers 554, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marco J. van der Leij & I. Sebastian Buhai, 2008. "A Social Network Analysis of Occupational Segregation," Working Papers 2008.31, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sebastian Buhai & Marco van der Leij, 2006. "A Social Network Analysis of Occupational Segregation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-016/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 08 Nov 2006.
- Michael R. Ransom & Aaron Phipps, 2017.
"The Changing Occupational Distribution by College Major,"
Research in Labor Economics,in: Skill Mismatch in Labor Markets, volume 45, pages 129-171
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Ransom, Michael R. & Phipps, Aaron, 2016. "The Changing Occupational Distribution by College Major," IZA Discussion Papers 10193, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barbezat D., 1993. "Occupational segmentation by sex in the world," ILO Working Papers 992989003402676, International Labour Organization.
- Olfert, M. Rose & Moebis, Dianne M., 2006. "The Spatial Economy of Gender-Based Occupational Segregation," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 36(1), pages 44-62.
- Tüzin Baycan-Levent & Peter Nijkamp, 2011.
"Migrant Female Entrepreneurship: Driving Forces, Motivation and Performance,"
Chapters,in: New Directions in Regional Economic Development, chapter 10
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Baycan-Levent, Tuzin & Nijkamp,Peter, 2006. "Migrant Female Entrepreneurship: Driving Forces, Motivation and Performance," Serie Research Memoranda 0018, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ilrrev:v:39:y:1986:i:3:p:404-411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.ilr.cornell.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .