Determinants of Individuals' Willingness to Pay for Perceived Reductions in Environmental Health Risks: A Case Study of Bathing Water Quality
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- S Georgiou & I H Langford & I J Bateman & R K Turner, 1998. "Determinants of individuals' willingness to pay for perceived reductions in environmental health risks: a case study of bathing water quality," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(4), pages 577-594, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Areti Kontogianni & Ian Langford & Andreas Papandreou & Mihalis Skourtos, 2003. "Social Preferences for Improving Water Quality: An Economic Analysis of Benefits from Wastewater Treatment," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 17(5), pages 317-336, October.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1419-:d:144436 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Pearce, 1998. "Environmental Appraisal and Environmental Policy in the European Union," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 489-501, April.
- Guy Hutton, Laurence Haller and Jamie Bartram, 2006. "Economic and Health Effects of Increasing Coverage of Low Cost Water and Sanitation Interventions," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2006-33, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Hoyos, David & Mariel, Petr & Fernández-Macho, Javier, 2009.
"The influence of cultural identity on the WTP to protect natural resources: Some empirical evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(8-9), pages 2372-2381, June.
- Hoyos Ramos, David & Mariel Chladkova, Petr & Fernández Macho, Francisco Javier, 2008. "The influence of cultural identity on the WTP to protect natural resources: some empirical evidence," BILTOKI 2008-03, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Thomas Klose, 2003. "A utility-theoretic model for QALYs and willingness to pay," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 17-31.
- Bateman, Ian J. & Day, Brett H. & Dupont, Diane P. & Georgiou, Stavros, 2006. "Incentive compatibility and procedural invariance testing of the one-and-one-half-bound dichotomous choice elicitation method: distinguishing strategic behaviour from the anchoring heuristic," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21104, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:eee:touman:v:36:y:2013:i:c:p:279-283 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Guimarães & Carlos Sousa & Tiago Garcia & Tomaz Dentinho & Tomasz Boski, 2011. "The value of improved water quality in Guadiana estuary—a transborder application of contingent valuation methodology," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 31-48, March.
- Hynes, Stephen & Tinch, Dugald & Hanley, Nick, 2013. "Estimating the value of improvements to coastal waters resulting from revisions of the EU Bathing Waters Directive," Working Papers 160058, National University of Ireland, Galway, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit.
- Nick Hanley & Bengt Kristrom, "undated". "What’s it worth? Exploring value uncertainty using interval questions in Contingent Valuation," Working Papers 2002_10, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Nick Hanley & Stephen Hynes & Niels Jobstvogt & David M. Paterson, 2014. "Economic valuation of marine and coastal ecosystems:Is it currently fit for purpose?," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2014-11, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Nick Hanley & David Bell & Begona Alvarez-Farizo, 2003.
"Valuing the Benefits of Coastal Water Quality Improvements Using Contingent and Real Behaviour,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 24(3), pages 273-285, March.
- Nick Hanley & Begona Alvarez-Farizo, "undated". "Valuing the Benefits of Coastal Water Quality Improvements using Contingent and Real Behaviour," Working Papers 2002_9, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Sep 2002.
- Börger, Tobias & Beaumont, Nicola J. & Pendleton, Linwood & Boyle, Kevin J. & Cooper, Philip & Fletcher, Stephen & Haab, Tim & Hanemann, Michael & Hooper, Tara L. & Hussain, S. Salman & Portela, Rosim, 2014. "Incorporating ecosystem services in marine planning: The role of valuation," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 161-170.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:envira:v:30:y:1998:i:4:p:577-594. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.