Nuclear Energy: Past, Present and Future
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ciscar, Juan-Carlos & Saveyn, Bert & Soria, Antonio & Szabo, Laszlo & Van Regemorter, Denise & Van Ierland, Tom, 2013.
"A comparability analysis of global burden sharing GHG reduction scenarios,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 73-81.
- Juan Carlos CISCAR & Bert Saveyn & Antonio Soria & Lazlo Szabo & Denise Van Regemorter & Tom Van Ierland, 2012. "A Comparability Analysis of Global Burden Sharing GHG Reduction Scenarios," JRC Working Papers JRC68856, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Kelly, Geoff, 2012. "Sustainability at home: Policy measures for energy-efficient appliances," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(9), pages 6851-6860.
- Kiriyama, Eriko & Kajikawa, Yuya & Fujita, Katsuhide & Iwata, Shuichi, 2013. "A lead for transvaluation of global nuclear energy research and funded projects in Japan," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 145-153.
- Duc Khuong Nguyen & Benoît Sévi & Bo Sjö & Gazi Salah Uddin, 2017.
"The role of trade openness and investment in examining the energy-growth-pollution nexus: empirical evidence for China and India,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(40), pages 4083-4098, August.
- Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Sévi, Benoît & Sjö, Bo & Salah Uddin, Gazi, 2015. "The role of trade openness and investment in examining the energy-growth-pollution nexus: Empirical evidence for China and India," MPRA Paper 75769, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2016.
- Makkonen, Mari & Pätäri, Satu & Jantunen, Ari & Viljainen, Satu, 2012. "Competition in the European electricity markets – outcomes of a Delphi study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 431-440.
- Jones, Sandra C., 2011. "“You wouldn’t know it had alcohol in it until you read the can”: Adolescents and alcohol-energy drinks," Australasian marketing journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 189-195.
- Moe, Espen, 2012. "Vested interests, energy efficiency and renewables in Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 260-273.
- Lockwood, Matthew, 2016. "The UK's Levy Control Framework for renewable electricity support: Effects and significance," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 193-201.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:engenv:v:21:y:2010:i:2:p:97-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.