EU Politics on Television News
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Meyer, 1999. "Political Legitimacy and the Invisibility of Politics: Exploring the European Union’s Communication Deficit," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 617-639, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew Gabel & Kenneth Scheve, 2005. "Estimating the Effect of Elite Communications on Public Opinion Using Instrumental Variables," Working Papers 2005-02, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Waqas Ejaz & Marco Bräuer & Jens Wolling, 2017. "Subjective Evaluation of Media Content as a Moderator of Media Effects on European Identity: Mere Exposure and the Hostile Media Phenomenon," Media and Communication, Cogitatio Press, vol. 5(2), pages 41-52.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Andrea Fracasso & Nicola Grassano & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2015.
"The Gravity of Foreign News Coverage in the EU: Does the Euro Matter?,"
Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 274-291, March.
- Fracasso, Andrea & Grassano, Nicola & Vittucci Marzetti, Giuseppe, 2014. "The gravity of foreign news coverage in the EU: does the euro matter?," MPRA Paper 55930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brüggemann, Michael & Sifft, Stefanie & Kleinen von Königslöw, Katharina & Peters, Bernhard & Wimmel, Andreas, 2006. "Segmented Europeanization: the transnationalization of public spheres in Europe ; trends and patterns / Michael Brüggemann; Stefanie Sifft; Katharina Kleinen," TranState Working Papers 37, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Nicholas Clark & Timothy Hellwig, 2012. "Information effects and mass support for EU policy control," European Union Politics, , vol. 13(4), pages 535-557, December.
- Emmanuel Sigalas, 2010. "Cross-border mobility and European identity: The effectiveness of intergroup contact during the ERASMUS year abroad," European Union Politics, , vol. 11(2), pages 241-265, June.
- Jan Beyers, 2004. "Voice and Access," European Union Politics, , vol. 5(2), pages 211-240, June.
- Filippo Rutto & Silvia Russo & Cristina Mosso, 2014. "Development and Validation of a Democratic System Justification Scale," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 645-655, September.
- Brüggemann, Michael, 2005. "How the EU constructs the European public sphere: seven strategies of information policy," TranState Working Papers 19, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:eeupol:v:4:y:2003:i:3:p:305-327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: SAGE Publications (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.