A Super Indebted European Superstate
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Orlowski, Lucjan T, 1995.
"Direct Transfers between the Former Soviet Union Central Budget and the Republics: Past Evidence and Current Implications,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 59-73.
- Orlowski, Lucjan T., 1992. "Direct transfers between the former Soviet Union central budget and the republics: Past evidence and current implications," Kiel Working Papers 543, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kerstin Bernoth & Philipp Engler, 2013. "A Transfer Mechanism as a Stabilization Tool in the EMU," DIW Economic Bulletin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 3(1), pages 3-8.
More about this item
KeywordsTransfer mechanisms; Superstate; European integration;
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rse:wpaper:v:10:y:2015:i:2:p:4-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuela Epure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pgsaaea.html .